What are Corporate Secretarial Services?
Every business has its own set of requirements. A one-size-fits-all approach cannot serve an organization’s unique demands and needs while still improving its operations to meet international standards. This problem becomes more complicated when dealing with corporation law duties. Corporate secretarial services, often known as “Company Secretarial Services,” are the foundation for a company’s compliance needs, regardless of its size.
Company secretarial services are administrative duties within a company that promotes strong corporate governance, effective communication among stakeholders, and compliance with business statutes and laws.
Company Secretarial Services Provided by Corporate group:
The corporate group offers Corporate Secretarial Services to ensure that corporate non-compliance does not impede business operations and harm the company, its owners, and investors. Our creative methodologies, combined with an in-depth understanding of several sectors across India, aid in:
Market Entry Advisory & Establishment Services:
- Choosing the best entity structure in India based on the numerous Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) possibilities available
- Incorporation of an entity or establishment of the desired entity structure in India includes obtaining clearance from several government regulatory authorities.
- Creating a suitable charter document (Memorandum and Articles of Association) for the intended Indian entity to be established in India.
- Connection with the initial commencement of money for the newly established firm, ensuring compliance with the Indian Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
Continuous and annual compliance:
- Obtaining the Indian entity’s original tax registration numbers (PAN, TAN)
- Assisting with the organization of Board and General Meetings
- Preparation and submission of all required e-forms to the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Providing necessary support in updating Statutory Registers; Dividend declaration and pay out; Transfer of Stock
- Annual preparation and filing of Annual Return and other required papers with ROC
Representative Office Compliances (Liaison Office/Branch Office/Project Office):
- Annual accounts preparation and filing, forms (Form FC-4), and declaration with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Annual activity certificate preparation, issue, and filing, as well as filing of audited financial statements with & Authorized Dealer bank for submission to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Annual activity certificates and audited financial statements must be filed with the Directorate General of Income Tax (DGIT) and an Authorized Dealer bank.
FEMA Advisory and Compliance:
- Assuring the completion of all essential paperwork and notifications to be filed with the Reserve Bank of India in connection with any infusion or transfer of funds into an Indian firm (filings forms such as Form FC-GPR, Form FC-TRS, etc.).
- Obtaining appropriate certificates from auditors to be presented with the above-mentioned forms/indications to be lodged with the RBI.
- Submission of FLA Return following the FEMA Act of 1999.
- Advising and supporting during fund infusion to guarantee mandatory KYC completion with AD Bank
- Providing the essential assistance for the liquidation of the Company (WOS) under the provisions of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), 2016.
- Assisting in the appointment of an insolvency practitioner to function as liquidator, as required under the IBC, 2016.
- All necessary documentation for the liquidation process must be prepared and submitted.
- Assisting in the organization of the Company’s Board Meeting and General Meeting
- Assistance with the closure of a representative office:
- Obtaining the requisite clearances for the surrender of registrations and asset transfer/disposal
- Preparation and filing of the required paperwork with the AD-Bank, as well as liaison with the AD-Bank/RBI
We offer the best and most effective services at Corporate group which includes India’s leading Company Secretary, Company Law, Corporate Secretarial & Secretarial Law Firms/Companies service providers. We have faced and overcome these obstacles, and we have planned and organized our services to lower the risks of non-compliance, increase economies of scale, and reduce your load and responsibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is a business secretary service?
A corporate secretary ensures that the firm’s administration runs smoothly. They are also in charge of adhering to corporate governance, financial, and legal rules, handling shareholder administration, advising the company’s Board of Directors, and so on.
What kinds of businesses can be registered in India?
In India, the following types of companies can be registered:
*Sole Proprietorship *Private Limited Company *Public Limited Company