Our major focus is to maintain a set of privacy for all our clients.
The Corporate Group offers the best corporate support services & business consultancy services in Dubai.
The Corporate Group (TCG) is committed to providing its customers and partners with professional services that fully comply with company standards and world-class excellence.
TCG is committed to
- Understanding the needs and requirements of customers and fulfilling them with the best approach and service.
- Establishing long-term partnerships with customers through feedback and relationship management, encouraging customer retention and sales growth.
- Providing effective and prompt service to achieve total customer satisfaction at all times.
- Continuously upgrading our technology, service quality, communication facilities and the skill sets to meet customer requirements efficiently.
- Endeavor to achieve operational excellence by abiding by all statutory and legal regulations while conducting our activities.
- Ensure employees have the competence and resources to discharge their individual responsibilities and encourage a positive quality culture, upgrading their professional skills to keep pace with business needs.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees, customers, and stakeholders and be made available publicly. The policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to the company activities.
The health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance and The Corporate Group is committed towards providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment and promoting safe work practices.
TCG and Subsidiaries shall
- Comply with all local safety and health legislative requirements and will strive to eliminate any unforeseeable hazards.
- To create for employees, as far as is practicable, a working environment where potential work-related stressors are avoided, minimized or mitigated through good management practices, effective human resources policies and staff development.
- • Shall generate continual effort for the improvement and prevention of work-related accidents through awareness, trainings and setting of measurable objectives and targets.
- This policy shall be communicated to all employees and also to the public and is ensured that it is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organisation.
- This policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to the company activities.
The Corporate Group (TCG) recognises the impacts on the environment arising from our operations and facilities due to consumption of resources such as energy, waste generation and management.
We strive to minimize our direct impacts on the environment while simultaneously enhancing our services and solutions for our clients.
TCG aims to fulfil its environmental commitments through:
- Adopting the “3-R” (reduce, reuse and recycle) philosophy for all types of waste, in line with regulatory requirements or industry best practice.
- Minimizing our impact on the environment by minimizing the use of paper, using energy efficient measures and equipment.
- Encouraging reusing or recycling waste by disposal at recycling facilities.
- Raising environmental consciousness, developing environmentally sustainable practices, encouraging participation and training employees in environmental practices within the Group.
- Communicating the environmental policy to all employees, customers, business associates and other stakeholders and ensuring it is available to the public.
- Reviewing the environmental policy and allied management systems periodically to ensure their continuing applicability and relevance to our operations and stakeholder expectations.
- We shall strive to fulfil all our environmental obligations and commitments as a truly responsible global corporate citizen.
This policy applies to any individuals who use our services and website. Within our offerings, there may be resources of other third-party websites or services. You must verify the measures adopted by such entities to protect your privacy.
What is personal information and why do we collect it? Personally, identifiable information is any information that facilitates identification of a specific individual. Such information could include name, contact data, date, and place of birth among others. We only collect information that is required for us to deliver our services to you.
What are the sources of personal information? We collect your information from you and from other third parties and sources. We obtain your personal information during your interaction with us and the use of our services. We may also obtain your personal information from various third parties who may have facilitated your interaction with us and utilization of our services, any organization that you belong to that utilizes our services, partners and service providers that work with us or any publicly available information.
What types of personal information do we collect? We collect your personal information based on your interactions and the functionality of the services that you have procured from us. The personal information that we may collect comprises of name, contact data, account credentials, location data, demographic information, and video surveillance when you visit our office premises.
How do we use personal information? We use personal information to administer our services, provide technical and customer support, to enhance our relationship with you, for internal research to enhance your experience and quality of our services, to enforce our terms and conditions, to comply with rules and regulations, and for lawful marketing purposes. You can opt-out of our marketing campaign by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When do we share/disclose your personal information? We may share your information with third parties under various scenarios. Your information may be shared with third parties in order to participate in, or be the subject of, any sale, merger, acquisition, restructure, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, in which case we may disclose your personal data to prospective buyers, sellers, advisers or partners and your data may be a transferred asset in a business sale. It may also be shared with any individual or organization that you have asked us to share the information with. We may also share your information when we are obliged or permitted to share disclose your personal information by law.
How do we secure your information? We store your information while adopting appropriate technology and procedures for administrative, technical and physical protection of your information. These measures help us protect your information from unlawful access, modification, loss, misuse or disclosure. The retention period of your information will be based on the functionality of the services that we offer you and any limitation periods during which claims might be made.
What are your rights? Given the nature of personal information, we recognize your rights for identifying how it is being used. We honor your privacy and comply to follow your rights, which include the right of subject access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opt-out of marketing, data portability, withdraw consent and right to object. These rights are not absolute and may not be applicable in all cases.
How to contact us? If you have any queries, comments, complaints or suggestions in relation to data protection or this statement or any other concern about how we process your information, please contact us at email@example.com .