- Execution & monitoring of company Strategy across all entities.
- Analyze company performance, revenue & operations, KPI & SLA, and recommend actions/solutions and Identify areas of development. This can be on reports or existing systems such as score cards
- Conduct monthly meetings with Department HODs & Entities, to address the performance analysis and score cards.
- In charge of company benchmarking regarding Business analysis & Service offering.
- Ensure the availability & practices of appropriate processes, adequate marketing materials & services to acquire clients.
- Conduct due diligence and analyze opportunities for TCG in scope of joint ventures & partnerships.
- Coaching & mentoring startups, entrepreneurs, & TCG middle management.
- Work close with Finance Department to produce & present necessary financial reports.
- Act as proxy for Board meeting coordinator.
- Monitor & advise on yearly budgeting across the board.
- Participate on behalf of senior leadership in meetings with customers, partners, etc.
- Ability to present to government senior leaders for solution and sales pitch.
- Lead negotiate and establish partnerships
- Evaluate feasibility of potential JVs and partnership; conduct commercial due diligence.
- Reporting directly to Top Management
•Proven success in a managerial role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in and around GCC countries.
•Strong decision-making ability
•Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
•Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans
•Ability to motivate and lead employees, and hold them accountable
•Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
•Bachelor’s degree (equivalent or above) in business management or related field
Send Application to :firstname.lastname@example.org